KBI Consult Ltd. | Bulgaria, Sofia 1309, Gevgeliyski, bl 8, entr Z, fl 8, ap 120  | Phone: +359 (0)2 8220004 | Mobile: +359 (0)87 8880900
Copyright © KBI Consult Ltd. - All rights Reserved

Web Site Hit Counter
Website Hit Counter
gsm.bg | mobilebulgaria.bg | jobs.bg | news.bg | odit.bg | ad-bg.net | capital.bg | legal advice | netinfo.bg | znam.bg
Do you know that:

Yahoo the complex internet organism has complicated name. Word "Yahoo" is shortcut for "Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle". It was coined by PhD candidates at Stanford University: David Filo and Jerry Yang.
Home | About us | Products | Jobs | Contact us
KBI Consult is the pioneer in the Telecommunication Consulting Business in Bulgaria.

Company was founded with own Bulgarian  investments and with the help of some of the most experienced professionals in the TelCo sector.

Members has been carefully chosen to provide specialized services.

Team consists of a skilled group of specialists. We have expertise in all facets of telecom. For those companies that give us a 1% vote of confidence, we provide the other 99% in effort. We consistently deliver exceptional results.

Professionals have core skills to help design solutions for telecom cost reduction and their implementation.